"We pop the myths" was a series of events on mobility, which has dealt with popular myths of traffic. In 5 events, interested citizens of Graz had the opportunity to contribute their experiences on mobility and discuss them with experts. Therefore, the entire series of events for the client "Department for Transport Planning the City of Graz" was conceived, planned and implemented. The service spectrum ranges from photographs and photomontages and the design of flyers, folders and posters to advertising the event via several media channels and the organisation of the events.
The 5 myths of the traffic event series at a glance:
- Myth 1: "Cycling is dangerous"
- Myth 2: "Without cars the city centre will die"
- Myth 3: "Synchronized traffic lights are going to solve all problems"
- Myth 4: "Shared Space will provide endless freedom "
- Myth 5: "Our transport requests will end up in the bin"